WELCOME TO OUR WEB SITE
Amity In Home Care Services, Inc. is a non-medical private in-home care agency that provides quality services through our highly trained and dependable caregivers. Our services provides part time to 24/7 care. Licensed Bonded and Insured.
OUR CAREGIVERS have extensive experience in:
• Alzheimer’s Care
• MS / Parkinson’s
• Diabetes Care
• Fall Risk
• Post Surgery
• Patient Recovery from illness
• Seniors Companionship
• Hospice Patients
• Non-Ambulatory Care
No one should face Alzheimer's alone
HANDS ON CARE
- Bathing: shampoo, conditioner, back rubs, soaping with wash cloth or sponge & drying.
- Oral hygiene: brushing, mouthwash, denture care and maintenance.
- Skin care: (if broken) cleanser, astringent, moisturizer, make-up, lotion, shaving.
- Dressing: day/night wear, overcoat, appropriate clothes all the times.
- Toileting: bathroom/commode trips and ensuring cleanliness.
- Personal laundry: including towels, linens and blankets of the patient.
- Vacuuming the carpet, the rooms with special attn to patient’s preferred space.
- Dusting decors, counter tops and tables, chairs and reachable furniture.
- Tidying up the room and the living space.
- Around the house from one place to the other and back.
- Garden walks and neighbor visits.
- Use of cane, walker, wheelchair or lifts.
- Sharing interests like reading, music, letter writing, garden walks and conversations.
- Providing moral support for elders who feel they are beginning to lose independence.
TRANSPORTING AND ESCORTING
- Medical and dental appointments, pharmacy, post office, backs and groceries.
- Shopping, visiting, movies, dining out and other preferred places like a park.
- Feeding: cleanliness before and after eating healthy and balanced meals.
- Preparation of regular and special diets according to doctor’s orders and patient’s preference.
- Ensuring well balanced meals and adequate liquids are given to the patient everyday.
GENERAL ASSISTANCE IN DAILY LIVING ACTIVITIES
- Grocery shopping, ensuring correct items, brands are bought in the right quantities.
- Assisting the patient with his/her self-administrated medication and vitamins.
- Preparing special diets like low sugar, low sodium, low fat, soft diet etc.
- Monitoring health status like the patient’s body temp. blood pressure, pulse rate and eating.